TOOL-MIX 401 GP
Metering and Mixing Systems
for pasty materials
The TOOL-MIX 401 GP has been specifically designed for handling pasty two component materials, including polyurethanes and epoxy resins, as well as for successfully processing micro-ball filled materials.
It is especially suitable for use in such applications as model making in the automotive, aeronautical and shipbuilding industries as well as sealing and adhesive dispensing.
The TOOL-MIX 401 GP is characterized by
• lower material degradation than similar systems due to the optimized construction of the gear pumps.
• careful construction for gentle material feeding
• minimum maintenance required, due to just a single pump for each component
• The system is controlled by a high capacity metering computer.
• Viscosity range (mPa s) 50,000 to 1,000,000
• Mixing ratio (volumetric) 100:100 to 100:10
• Flow rate (l/min) 0,7 to 5,0 depending on metering ratio and material properties